Although Walking4Water was originally established out of Christian principles of loving God and loving others, it has grown to include those of many faith backgrounds and beliefs. We fight for this basic human right of clean water to put an end to extreme poverty, and that is something that people from every belief system can get behind. We would love to include your faith community in our story and have you along this incredible journey.
The support from faith communities like yours is very important to us. We are blessed by your prayers, and we want to keep you in the loop! Please contact Sarah, our Faith Community Liaison, for more information if you'd like to get your group involved with Walking4Water.
Here are some things you can do to get your community involved in the clean water cause.
- Remember us in your thoughts and prayers.
- Support us financially.
- Get a map you can hang on your wall to track us as we go!
- Subscribe to Amy's Africa blog or the Prayer Blog.
- Follow us on twitter.
- Email us questions or comments. We would love to hear from you.
- Tell us to come to YOUR faith community! After the trek, we will be touring in the US and UK and would love to come see you! We also have support staff available to come speak now if you'd like to hear from us while the walk is in progress.